Large Cutting Boards
JCDC Woodworks strives to provide a variety of high quality options to our customers as often as possible. Available in two (2) shapes: Square & Rectangular -- with additional size options in our store.
A juice groove (+$15), cup & circular groove (for placing the cup)(+$20), or both (+$35) may be added for an additional charge.
Our Square cutting board is ideal if you are looking for a unique style with an easy to store shape:
- Large - 16" X 16"
This classic design is sure to suit any cook and compliment the kitchen.
- Large - 14" x 18"
Cutting board shapes are typically about personal preference. Our beautiful classic cutting boards are reversible and smooth. The wood fibers absorb the cutting blades of all types of knives ensuring that the knife will stay sharper and the board will retain its smooth surface. Each cutting board is reversible and boast premium quality. Learn about the safety of our cutting boards by visiting our blog.
Cutting Board Care Instructions
Instructions for Care
- Wash the cutting board with soap and warm water, scrubbing well. The amount of water you use and how well you scrub is more important than soap to flush out the bacteria and food particles from the board.
- After washing the cutting board, dry immediately with a towel and let it air dry standing upright or on a raised rack with air flow.
- Once your cutting board is thoroughly dry, you may apply oil directly to the surface of the board. Use plenty of oil to treat the wood; especially if the wood is dry, or if you just purchased your cutting board. A bar towel or new paint brush is recommended to avoid getting splinters in your hands.
- Most importantly, let the oil soak in for as long as possible, at least 8-10 hours.
- If the cutting board develops stains or odors, applying lemon juice or white vinegar to the affected area will neutralize the organic material causing the issue(s).
Learn more about wood cutting boards by visiting our blog: "Wood vs. Plastic".